10 Pin Ribbon

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Geister29, Mar 5, 2007.

1. Geister29

Geister29 Private E-2

I have a problem I have an emachine notebook M6811 and i have the 10 pin ribbon that connects the power botten, music toggle and internet toggle (right below the monitor). My ribbon is inoperable, i called emachine to see if i could order the part, and they told me i would have to send it in, im in the united states military and i live in germany and thats like 200 dollars to ship, for 1 little ribbon........ i was wondering if there is any site to order this exact ribbon, to find out the product number or any infromation to order this little ribbon its 10 pins straight through and its about 2 inches long, that connect the top part to the motherboard, i dont know A Lot about computer, but enough any one have any thoughts

2. studiot

studiot MajorGeek

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds