NEW Computer AM2 4000+ ...

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by CRASH101, Mar 5, 2007.

1. CRASH101

CRASH101 Private First Class

OK I have a new system now it is a AM2 4000+ 1Mb L2 and a DFI lanparty NF590SLI-M2R/g Mobo with some corsair value RAM ( I know this stuff has to go LOL ) .
    But to up date you all it is now running Fully stable @ 3.0GHZ!!! OH yeah I am now in the 3.GHz Club! I will get more as soon as I get some good RAM installed and a new HSF I was thinking of this one . could use your input on it .
    http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2353734&Tab=1&NoMapp=0
    So there people :drool:drool all you like now . I still have the other AM2 setup I don't know what I am going to do with it just yet and all but I will figure it out I am sure .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some pics for you to :drool:drool over ..

2. viper_boy403

viper_boy403 MajorGeek

that HSF u got is pretty much the best air cooler there is. i have no clue how well that monster electo-thingamajig would do but the concept has potential. but for the price, id just put together a decent water cooling setup. how are your temps? do you even NEED a better cooling solution? i think the thing that would help your OC the most is better RAM but you're doing VERY well as it is.

3. CRASH101

Well yeah better ram would help out and the temps are fair temp probe on IHS reading 30c and smart guardian is reading about 40c idle and I can get her to 60c fully loaded (running prime for 9 hours only got to 60c ) so I think that this HSF would be nice to try out as I really don't want a water cooling out fit just yet .
    Thank you for your in put I think that I could hit 3.5-3.6 with better RAM .

4. Core2Conroe

Core2Conroe Private E-2

cool a HSF with a built in Peltier...

well... if I were you, I'd defiantly pick up some different RAM... I'm selling some DDR2-1000 5-5-5-15 2.3V if your interested...

5. CRASH101

How much? and would it work in this computer ?

6. Core2Conroe

Core2Conroe Private E-2

7. CRASH101

This is going to be the best ever!

8. Core2Conroe

Core2Conroe Private E-2

given AMD's awesome dividers and memory capabilities the new RAM should do you well

9. CRASH101

That is really good to hear can't wait to get it !

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds