I try...I really do

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by rdmctigger, Mar 9, 2007.

1. rdmctigger

rdmctigger Private E-2

So since I started working at my current job I've become the default network/computer tech person because all my co-workers are so computer illiterate. So...before me my bosses son set up the network with a cluster of wires to the three principal's computers and wireless for my co-worker and the guy whose job I took. Now, after three years, they have lost the login information for the wireless.

I was wondering if there is any way of recovering that information or maybe just clearing everything and starting over.

My network abilities include: installing a router and plugging things into it... It's not very impressive.

2. Charlicon

Charlicon Private E-2

*Disclaimer*

This tool should NOT be used for anything other than recovering your own lost WEP/WPA keys.

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/wireless_key.html

That'll give you the HEX to whichever network you attempt to connect too.

Or you could actually write your own, just watch what registery keys windows changes when you connect to a new network.

3. rdmctigger

rdmctigger Private E-2

Thank you, that worked perfectly.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds