plz help

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by nikkilj, Mar 11, 2007.

1. nikkilj

nikkilj Private First Class

i recently had a problem with a virus which i got sorted with help from major geeks but ever since i had that problem my computer is so slow its unbelivable its driving me mad. i did a disk clean up and the disk defragmenter but its still slow and looking at the report it didnt do anything.confused
    has anyone any suggestions of what i should do to speed my computer up???
    thanks in advance:)

2. WaHooCrazy7

WaHooCrazy7 Private E-2

Your best bet is to download hijack this from the downloads section at MajorGeeks.com, following these steps: steps and then march yourself over to the mailware section and post there how the listing of steps instructs you. If you just post the log file into a normal post IT WILL NOT BE ANSWERED. Good luck and as always have fun!

3. Colemanguy

Colemanguy MajorGeek

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds