pqi file

Discussion in 'Software' started by elrazza, Mar 31, 2007.

1. elrazza

elrazza Private E-2

am new to this so bear with me. ive got a file on my drive which is 20 gigs and cannot delete in tryed everything. says pqi file c drive is divide into c progs d data and a recovery section. its on d. is says nero backups but its took up half me space. any help wud be appr thank you::cry

2. hopperdave2000

hopperdave2000 MajorGeek

The way you typed your post is very hard to understand. If you could re-post your question, word it a bit more clearly, and maybe use a new line for each sentence. If we can't understand the post, we can't help with the problem! ;)

hopperdave2000

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

PQI file type is related to PowerQuest Drive Imaging, which creates a backup image if your hard drive, so questions are:

1. Do you have PowerQuest installed?

2. What Windows version do you have?

3. When you try to delete what is the exact error message?

4. Where exactly is this file located, as if its the restore partition then leave it alone as its the master backup to allow you to restore your PC to factory default.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds