curios

Discussion in 'Software' started by BILLMCC66, Apr 1, 2007.

1. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

hi folks i have a question.
    about ten days ago i got hacked i am not sure how it happened but i suspect it was via skype i had left it open to everyone, anyway thing got so bad i thought the only way out was to reformat (i could not shut down or access anything i had to pull out the power source) i had a lot of things on backup discs so most of the work was the OS after getting back on line i decided to try a new browser and downloaded CAYMAN it works great and is faster than IE7 the only strange thing is that if i use it for downloads it just freezes the page and the only thing i can do is reboot,has anyone had a problem with this browser confused

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds