SD Reader for Mini Flash card

Discussion in 'Software' started by Thegame14, Apr 7, 2007.

1. Thegame14

Thegame14 Private E-2

I bought a SD Reader so I can put songs from my computer to my cell phone. I have the 1 GB mini trans flash and I put that in the larger SD card, and that card into the SD Reader. I installed the software and I opened the drive on my computer where the SD reader is. I formatted the Mini flash on my cell. A folder in the new drive says my music. I find the songs on my pc and try to drag and drop and it says that the drive it write protected. How do I undo this so I can get songs onto my phone? Thanks

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Their should be a little lock/protect switch slider on the adapter or card for the card make sure its not on lock ( write protect ), also sometimes pushing into the reader can cause them to lock again put a little bit of scotch tape on the slider to hold it in place ( not pretty but works )

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds