Itunes Help Please - Changing Genre For Multiple Songs

Discussion in 'Software' started by ANHEDONIC, May 5, 2007.

1. ANHEDONIC

ANHEDONIC Will Title For Food

Hi folks...

I'm trying to change the genre of multiple songs at a time in my Itunes Music Library... It's not working for some reason and I can't understand why... I'm highlighting multiple songs either with the Shift key or by holding the CTRL key and clicking with the mouse... Then I go to 'Get Info', and ignore the prompt to change the information form multiple songs, then I select the Genre i want all the songs to be classified under, and hit OK...

Well it doesn't change the Genre of all the songs or any for that matter... Itunes is currently only letting me change the Genre for one song at a time... Which isn't feasible in my situation because I have about 3,000 songs...

I need to classify all my songs by Genre so I can view them by Genre on my Itunes and reduce seeing Artists for types of music I don't feel like listening to at the current time...

Your help is greatly appreciated... I really don't feel like registering for another forum on Apple's site so I'm hoping I can find the answers I need, here.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. ANHEDONIC

Oh and I forgot to mention that I'm using the latest version of Itunes...

3. ANHEDONIC

UPDATE: I figured it out... please DELETE THIS THREAD MODS... Thanks!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds