Trying to post a new thread

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by uspech, Jun 13, 2007.

1. uspech

uspech Private E-2

Hello everyone,
    I am new to the forum and to computors altogether.
    I am trying to post in the Spyware removal part of the forum,but i am getting the message,that it is wrong thread and,if it is a right tread, to inform the Administrator.
    I am trying to post about Spyware with attachments.I see similar posts there but,somehow,i can't seem to manage and post there.
    Can somebody guide me through the proper actions.
    Thank You.

2. uspech

uspech Private E-2

Thank You Kestrel13,I followed the link,that You provided,logged in (as i did before as well),but still got the message:"Invalid thread specified.If you followed a valid link,please notify the administrator.I can't imagine,where i went wrong.
    Any suggestion?

3. chaslang

chaslang MajorGeeks Admin - Master Malware Expert Staff Member

Some of the content in your posts was triggering our spam filters. This is another reason why we specify no inline logs of any kind. Anything trapped like this will not showup until we approve it. I deleted all your duplicates and approved you first thread now.

4. uspech

uspech Private E-2

Like i mentioned before,i am very new with computors.It took me 3 days to understand and follow the"read and run me first".If i made some mistakes,which i ,probably,did i apologise.
    I'll give myself 10 lashes.
    Here is HijackThis log
    Thank You.
    And You are,probably,right about False positive(though i am not exactly sure,what it is)as well as about the site(it is ClubPogo,that my grandkids go to).
    So,thanks again and,if You have any more suggestions,how to get rid of it permanently,i'll be happy to listen.

P.S. i am trying to attach theHijackThis log,but it shows"upload error :attachment in progress",so i am not sure,if it uploaded.

5. uspech

uspech Private E-2

Trying to upload the"HijackThis"one more time.

Attached Files:

6. Wayne82

Wayne82 Sergeant Major

Welcome to Major Geeks :)

7. uspech

uspech Private E-2

Would You,please,be so kind and explain,what does"inline logs" mean,so i won't make this mistake in future.

8. uspech

uspech Private E-2

Thank You,Wayne82 for warm welcome.

9. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Inline logs are when you have the log directly in your post. You need to put all your logs in as attachments like you did above with the hijack this log.

You also need to continue your malware removal stuff here: http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=128992

:) Welcome

10. uspech

uspech Private E-2

Thank You,LauraR.I thought,i did put logs as attachments.My mistake.Also,thank You for rederecting me to a right forum.I gess,i got lost.

11. uspech

uspech Private E-2

It also,probably,mean,that i attached the"HijackThis"log in a wrong thread.Should i move it to the thread,that You laura mentioned, or should i leave it here ,and someone will comment on it?

12. LauraR

Just follow Chaslang's instructions in the link I gave you and respond in that thread. :)

13. uspech

uspech Private E-2

Unfortunately,the system won't let me to upload the"HijackThis"attachment second time,but in the proper thread.

14. LauraR

Uspech....Chaslang has responded to your more detailed post in this thread in the Malware Removal forum: http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=128992

You should be able to just click on the above link and post a response.

Your best bet is to reply to that thread.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds