JV16 Power Tools

Discussion in 'Software' started by Robert, Feb 14, 2003.

1. Robert

Robert Sergeant

The latest version of it (195) is very much better than 190 which I found to be buggy in the extreme using W98se. Indeed I nearly gave the whole damn thing a big miss and reverted back to reg cleaner which operated reliably until power tools came into being. But version 195 is working very well and well worth upgrading to.
    Robert

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Cheers for the quick update review Robert.... I downloading now ;) ( to be honest I have forget to update JV since version 162 )

3. mal1930

mal1930 Private First Class

Hi, There is a new version out again so you will have to re download it to keep up to date. Peace Mal

4. flessa

flessa Private First Class

I downloaded it a week or so ago and forgot to install it. Then when I did try to use it , I got error messages so I uninstalled and redownloaded it again yesterday. This time it worked just fine but there is a lot of stuff on there I have no idea what to do with. But it did work that time.

5. mal1930

mal1930 Private First Class

So far I have only been game to use the registry cleaner which is a follow on from Win 98. I like the look of the temp file cleaner but I am to chicken to try it out. Peace Mal

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds