LIve Search UGH!!

Discussion in 'Software' started by HondaRacer, Jul 23, 2007.

1. HondaRacer

HondaRacer Private E-2

I surf a lot of news sites, and ever since they presented us with this new www.live.com feature, I've torn my hair out trying to figure out how to kill it. I go to Lucianne.com for instance, and invariably if I try to follow a link, I'll inadvertantly pass my mouse over one of their little double underlined monsters and be rewarded with an unappreciated popup trying to give me all kinds of information I don't want to know.

I've spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to kill it, but so far, no luck.

If someone has any idea of what part of the chicken's entrails one must read to kill this thing, I'd be forever in your debt.

Ron

2. HondaRacer

HondaRacer Private E-2

Finally solved it, it appears. I added http://site.answers.com to the Firefox adblocker.

Have to spend some time surfing to see if it is universal.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds