Windows ME on steroids

Discussion in 'Software' started by Searinox, Jul 24, 2007.

1. Searinox

Searinox Private First Class

Running a 2GB RAM 3.06Ghz+HT machine with Vista and WinME emulated via VMware. I've installed all the updates and disabled all unnecessary features including task manager and system restore and also ran registry checks and tweaks with TuneUp Utilities 2007. I'm still getting BSODs when updating NOD32 or startup freezes, both mainly cause of ZA.

For once I'd like to ask if anyone recommends doing anything to fix these, and second, I want a list of all 3rd party software ever made to improve WinME in any possible way, of all I must ask - has anyone ever made a patch to allow ME to work on NTFS? Thank you.

2. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

No patches for Windows ME to run on NTFS.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds