Need a class online to learn ins and outs of Excel...

Discussion in 'Software' started by Roystacy, Jul 24, 2007.

1. Roystacy

Roystacy Private First Class

If I am in the wrong section, I am sorry. But I have been instructed by my boss to find an online class of sorts that teaches the basics and beyond on Excel. I have a really good grasp of the program but I know that I have just scratched the surface. I can do the sorting, formula stuff. He wants me to know how and why Excel, Outlook and Word can work together. I know because they are all Microsoft but he wants me to know the underpinnings of the programs. Sounds like a lot but hey, I am smart. hehehe.

Any help you guys could lend would be greatly appreciated.

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

4. Roystacy

Roystacy Private First Class

THANKS!!! I knew I could get the info from this site. Once again, you have saved a drowning man. THANKS!!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds