Bit torrent newbie

Discussion in 'Software' started by caskin, Jul 30, 2007.

1. caskin

caskin Private E-2

confused.Totally new to this site,and in general to the PC world....have tried posting twice today but without much success (obviously me!!)But would dearly like some advice.
    I love movies and have discovered bit torrent movie downloads(No idea what it means but it works!!),superb quality and very chuffed...but please how can I burn them to a DVD so that I can watch on normal DVd player!!
    I havent a clue and it would make my day if I could find a solution..Many thanks from sunny Devon UK...Caskin

2. Clark_Kent

Clark_Kent MajorGeek

3. caskin

caskin Private E-2

Thks to all replies and assistance.......to be honest after finding my way around the site etc it became obvious I wasn't the first or last to ask the same question and the answer was already posted as DVDflick which was an easy programme to use (even for a newbie) and has done the job easily and superbly...highly recommended for burning DVDs to any format...but now a happy chappie so again mnay thks!

4. hopperdave2000

hopperdave2000 MajorGeek

Yep- DVDFlick was my recommendation, but you obviously found it on your own. Here's a link to a great how-to guide for DVD Flick: http://www.beginwithsoftware.com/videoguides/dvd-flick-guide.html Print it out if possible for easy reference while using DVD Flick. I used this same guide when I first started using DVD Flick.... check it out!

hd2k

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds