Please recommend a DEPENDABLE email program

Discussion in 'Software' started by pansygirl, Jul 30, 2007.

1. pansygirl

pansygirl Private E-2

I am in need of a dependable email client. I use Firefox as my main browser and used to use Incredimail for my email. I found IM to be a huge resource hog and decided to try Thunderbird2. It was the only version I found to download. I find Thunderbird very limited and it really screws up the attachments I forward to others. Can anyone please recommend a functional and dependable email client? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    pansygirl

2. MistressRene

MistressRene Private First Class

Try a great program called TheBat home edition,
    from RitLabs.
    http://ritlabs.com/
    They have been around for many years.

3. Goran.P

Goran.P MajorGeek

How about Windows live mail.I work with this prog,and it's cool.

4. Mada_Milty

Mada_Milty MajorGeek

Not what the OP is looking for Goran. That's a email provider, the client (by default) is the web interface.

5. usafveteran

usafveteran MajorGeek

Outlook Express works for me. I've used it for years. If you're running Windows Vista, the Microsoft email client is Windows Mail, not Outlook Express.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds