exe killing Virus

Discussion in 'Software' started by Wolfsktaag, Feb 22, 2003.

1. Wolfsktaag

Wolfsktaag Private E-2

K read the subkect and tell me how to kill it basically :D Having serious issues i caught it then formatted, but had troubles re-installing OS, just cuz it had a file still on it. finally got my dad to take it in and had OS re-installed. now it's back and in full force.. can't install any new progs, can't use any anti-virus things and no money to go get it fixed the *right* way, any imput on this? I don't know if this is in the right board but n e ways.

Thanks,

2. jujet84

jujet84 Master Sergeant

Please post your specs type of OS etc

3. Wolfsktaag

Wolfsktaag Private E-2

k specs are
    GeForce 2 mx 100/200
    celeron 750
    Windows 98 se
    256 mb ram

anything else?

4. jujet84

jujet84 Master Sergeant

First of all What subject?
    Did you scan for virus?
    Scan for Trojans?
    Do you have any virus control running?If so what's the name
    Please explain what happened

5. Wolfsktaag

Wolfsktaag Private E-2

anyhoo don't know what happened.. hit me before i got a virus scan on because it never left my comp, so uhh yeah i just need to know how to get rid of it though?

6. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

dont really see how you could do a proper format and still have a virus?

7. jujet84

jujet84 Master Sergeant

You still haven't answered my questions?Did you or didn't you and why not.

8. mal1930

mal1930 Private First Class

HI, Reading your posts I cannot see why you can't take it back to the shop and tell them they did not fix the problem.

What did you do to reintroduce the virus to the computer.

If your Dad told the shop it had a virus surely they would have fixed the problem before giving you the computer. If that is so it is You that is messing the computer up all the time so How? Peace Mal

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds