win 2000 debug

Discussion in 'Software' started by jxrry59, Feb 23, 2003.

1. jxrry59

jxrry59 Private E-2

how do I turn off the debug function in 2000 pro. It wasn't THAT much of a problem 'til I started running webwasher and now everytime webwasher cuts something out of a page i get a debug option.
    I looked in the help files but it reffered to "debug" at the c prompt which is different, i think.
    I want to know how to turn it off and is there any reason I shouldn't-it is on a home pc

2. snakefoot

snakefoot Sergeant Major

Not sure what you mean by debug option, can you post a screenshot ?

There is option to configure what debugger should be used when a program crashes. (Usually DrWatson unless another debugger have been installed like DevStudio or C-Builder)

[HKLM / Software / Microsoft / Windows NT / AeDebug]
    Debugger = ???

3. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

FOR IE: select "disable script debugger" in IE's advanced options. (Tools.. internet options... advanced tab)

4. jxrry59

jxrry59 Private E-2

thanks

thanks guys(or ladies) the trouble with webwasher was the ie setting and i removed the reg key that was suggested and the problem may be that I am forcing the program to close instead of waiting a minute. I can wait the minute now that the webwsher situation is taken care of-thanks again!!!!!!!:D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds