NVIDIA GeForce4 MX Integrated GPU Resolution

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Matth3w, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Matth3w

Matth3w Corporal

I bought my dad a 22" LCD monitor for his birthday next month. My stepmom says their computer lists the display adapter as:

NVIDIA GeForce4 MX Integrated GPU

Will that be enough to run resolution at 1680x1050?

2. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

The Geforce 2 MX and up have a max reolution of 2048 x 1536.

Resolution is also based on how much video ram you have or allocate. Video drivers and refresh rate play a factor too.

3. Matth3w

Matth3w Corporal

Oh crap that sucks. Well she hasn't installed it yet because he doesn't know about it. I hope I can upgrade the video card if need be to get to that res. Where did you find that info? I couldn't find it...

4. Matth3w

Matth3w Corporal

Well he only plays poker and does work, nothing else at all. So you think he should be good for the max res of the monitor?

5. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

By everything it says on the websites I've been to.

Its integrated, is there a motherboard model or a PC brand/model that we can be more precise with?

Should be ok though...lowest reolution support I found on any GFMX card was 1920 x 1440. \

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds