office 2007 problem

Discussion in 'Software' started by BILLMCC66, Sep 24, 2007.

1. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

hi guys
    i need a little help but first let me say "i hope you good folk at MGs know me enough to realize that i do not condone pirated software.

my son in law had his car stolen with hi PC (and all his backups in it) he has another laptop and is trying to get it up and running.

his biggest problem is that he has lost all the information to install Office 2007 I.E he has no serial key, the 2 discs are LEAGAL i have seen them, i tried my key but it will not work because mine is Office enterprise and his is Office Academic, disc 1 is the one that has all the Holograms on it and disc 2 is the standard yellow Microsoft disc.

is there any way we can load these without the key.

be certain i am not asking for a way to hack it but if there is a legal way i would much appreciate the help

Last edited: Aug 2, 2008
  2. chookers

chookers Staff Sergeant

If by lost you mean that they went with the stolen car, why don't you ring Microsoft and see what you can do? Quite possibly they'd be happy with a copy of the police report as evidence that you're not scamming. Perhaps you can get another key that way.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds