can NOT delete pc-cillin

Discussion in 'Software' started by ducati, Sep 24, 2007.

1. ducati

ducati Private E-2

ok, so I am trying to install panda antivirus, and keep running into the what seems to be common problem of the installer saying that I must uninstall pc-cillin antivirus. I have gone through the registry, and searched like crazy, and can not find any trace of it... please help :cry

2. BCGray

BCGray Guest

3. ducati

ducati Private E-2

-Thanks for responding...I have always only had one antivirus at a time, just had different ones, this is the only one that has persisted to stay somewhere on the computers hd.
    -I ran CCleaner, and the registry cleaner, and am still getting the same message.

4. BCGray

BCGray Guest

Did you check your Primary drive, "Programs" file for the folder marked pc-cillin, and delete it?

5. ducati

ducati Private E-2

Yea, I have 2 partitions, but the D drive only has recovery stuff on it, Ive never used it at all. I dont even know when I used pc-cillin, ive had this comp for maybe a year and a half, but I have searched all over doing everything I know how to. There is nothing I can find in a search tagged with "trend micro", "micro", "cillin", or "pc-cillin"

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds