Halo 3 ???

Discussion in 'Software' started by DeweyBad, Sep 29, 2007.

1. DeweyBad

DeweyBad Private First Class

:major :cool I wanted to get halo 1 and halo 2 cause I never played before, and I saw a pack online "including 1 and 2", does anybody know if this game pictured below will be backwards compatible with the XBOX 360 ?

Before I even think about getting Halo 3 to get into the experience first.

[​IMG]

:cool :cool :major

2. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

I believe that most xbox games are compatible with the 360, there's like a couple of the first games that were released that aren't.

3. Anon-15281db623

Anon-15281db623 Anonymized

I can confirm that Halo 2 and the multiplayer map pack is compatible with the 360. I'd believe that the first Halo would be as well but I haven't tried it out for myself. In my experience the only games that would not work for me on the 360 were games that were out for both the older xbox and the 360. Such as NCAA 05. That was out for both the original xbox and the newer 360. The xbox version would not play on the 360. Also, like mcadam said, I'm sure there is a list somewhere with games that are not compatible, but i think you're safe this bundle.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds