Nintendo Wii

Discussion in 'Software' started by cjman23, Oct 1, 2007.

1. cjman23

cjman23 Private E-2

Hi guys and gals

My 2 sons recently bought a Nintendo wi fi USB connector and I have installed it on my PC.The problem is they cant access it I think due to my firewall.I run Agnitium Outpost pro and Mcfee viruscan for an antivirus, my question is how the heck do I allow it with outpost it seems to be a very complex firewall and doesnt even pop up with a message for the Wi fi. I have the firewall set to rules wizard if that helps.

2. Triaxx2

Triaxx2 MajorGeek

Having not used the Nintendo WiFi, since mine picks up my normal wireless signal, you may have to open ports to make it work. Try looking at the documentation for the Wii, the WiFi connector, and the firewall for information on which ports, and how to do it.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds