good question 4 u guys.................

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by earlwhite05, Feb 10, 2008.

1. earlwhite05

earlwhite05 Private First Class

whats the best mother board to have????and what cpu???or combo????im going to build another cop and just want to know whats the best. thanks

2. Jason A

Jason A Private E-2

Well, there isn't a such thing as a 'best', reasons being technology moves so fast these days.

If you could tell us what you will be doing with your system, i.e intensive gaming, or just the odd game, or general browsing? Then we can help you pick the right hardware.

Also, an idea of what your budget is will help us :)

Regards Jason :)

3. earlwhite05

earlwhite05 Private First Class

some gameing,brousing,but i want a min of 3 to 4 gigs of memmoryand 500 gigs of hard drive space.

4. adm1329

adm1329 Private E-2

The answer to this question will vary according to who answers. Personally I prefer Intel cpu's and Intel motherboards. I've used several different brands of boards and the Intel boards seem to hold up better. I've also got 2 AMD systems and my Intel boxes just seem to perform better, which could also be due to the cheap motherboard that I have in one of them, and the fact that my laptop could really use a little more RAM.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds