hp printer won't resume/restart

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by sybursue, Feb 14, 2008.

1. sybursue

sybursue Private E-2

Was in the middle of printing many documents, ink was getting very light, so I paused printer and put in new cartridge. When I tried to resume printing printer would not respond! Tried turning it off and on, restarted computer, and even went through the troubleshooting excercise....no go! Printer light on left is flashing so I should be good to go....anyone have any suggestions??

2. thesmokingun

thesmokingun MajorGeek

maybe try removing the cartridges, then turn it off and on again, then replace them..make sure they are in there correctly.

3. sybursue

sybursue Private E-2

Thank you very much for your suggestion; thought maybe that would do it but the printer remains inert...lol.. Think I will take the easy way out and just uninstall it and start from scratch...you think thats a good idea??

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds