Something's up with my keyboard

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Bl17z, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Bl17z

Bl17z Private E-2

Occasionally, when I go to play this one game (maplestory), when it goes to the login screen, I try to type in my password, and my keyboard doesn't respond. So I exit the program, and check my hardware options on control panel, it says that I don't have a keyboard plugged in. The only way I've been able to fix this problem so far is by doing a system restore. I'm really getting tired of doing this nearly every time I play it, so does anyone know of a better way to fix this problem? Thanks!

2. Bl17z

Bl17z Private E-2

Well, maplestory is the only online game I play, so I'm not sure if the problem occurs on other games. As for OS, do you mean like Vista? Because that's the computer I have.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds