MSI N1886 Drivers

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by chr, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chr

chr Private E-2

Can you please help me to find drivers for the MSI N1996 Motherboaed Video Controller? I have just re-installed Windows XP and Device Manager shows a ? mark for the video controller driver

2. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

What is your motherboard ID?
    Use Everest to get a report of your system’s hardware, OS, and drivers. Upload the report as an attachment
    Everest: http://www.majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=4181
    When Everest is done scanning, click "Report" at the top of the Everest window, click next to get to "Report Profile", select "Hardware-related Pages", click next, select "Plain Text", click "Finish". Then when it is done processing, click "Save To File". Save it where you want to. (I would use Desktop.)
    Click "Go Advanced" in the MG reply box, scroll down a little way until you see "Manage Attachments", click it, browse to your file, click "Upload", and close the window. Then submit the post. You may have to also type something in the reply box, like, "Here's my report.", so that it will submit.

3. chr

chr Private E-2

Many thanks for your help. In fact I got all the drivers I needed from the MicroStar web site. They have an excellent online driver analysis and download utility. All required drivers were discovered, downloaded and installed successfully

4. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

Great. A lot of sites do have scanners like that to aid in driver installs. Makes things much simpler.
    Welcome to MG. :wave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds