Now have DVD burning problems

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by mag1, May 19, 2008.

1. mag1

mag1 Private E-2

Hi guys I normally don't have any probs with burning DVDs but have over a couple of days done 6 drink coasters straight also have checked settings and things but still no good:(

Have added the burn error report..;)

Attached Files:

2. Clark_Kent

Clark_Kent MajorGeek

Try installing the latest nero 6.6.1.15a and see if it fix the problem....

How old is your burner ???

3. mag1

mag1 Private E-2

Thanks 4 the the reply Clark;)

I will try the nero 6.6.1.15a and the burner hmm it's been thrashed too 3-4yrs it's a LG Super Multi :strong

4. Clark_Kent

Clark_Kent MajorGeek

I change my burner every two years....So if your is 3 to 4 it's on it last leg....

5. mag1

mag1 Private E-2

Thanks Clark yeah the nero update didn't make any difference so a new burner coming up;)

6. mag1

mag1 Private E-2

Been out today and picked up a new burner same brand and will put that in tonight and give it a whirl, will let u know what happens:-D

7. mag1

mag1 Private E-2

Thank you, yes changed the burner and did the same burn and now all good again:major

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds