XBOX 360 and WRT150

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by anthoynl79, May 22, 2008.

1. anthoynl79

anthoynl79 Private E-2

I have a WCG200 that is my cable modem and them I am using a WRT150 as my wireless router. I had problems with the wireless portion of the WCG200. I am trying to get my XBOX 360 to work with the WCG200 and WRT150. If I hook the 360 to the WRT then I cant connect to a majority of the players on live, if im hooked to the WCG then I have no problem. The problem is I have my HOME PC that is running wireless and running Windows XP Media Center, if the 360 is connected to the WCG then it wont communicate to the computer, if the 360 is connected to the WRT then it will communicate with the PC. Anyone know how to keep it hooked to the WCG and get it to communicate with the HOME PC? Thanks and the WCG200 is a V2.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds