Rv370 P/n 113-a62801-106 Bios

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by MIKEATZ, Jun 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MIKEATZ

MIKEATZ Private E-2

any other suggestions on this issue from anyone ?

2. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

In addition to the error you see, you need to post the make an model of your computer and OS you are running.
    Does the computer boot up to windows or do you get this error and that's it? Have you tried restoring to an earlier point, booting into safe mode, or booting into the last good configuration?

Is it a Dell? I'm seeing two solutions with the same error for Dells. One was bad RAM and the other was a bad CPU.

And this for Dell and an ATI video card
    http://www.dellcommunity.com/supportforums/board/message?board.id=dim_bios&message.id=47597

Last edited: Jun 20, 2008
  3. MIKEATZ

MIKEATZ Private E-2

when i boot up the computer it works fine for a couple of minutes then the screen goes blank with this message in the top left . the only thing i can do is unplug the unit and restart it. i have a dell computer but i don't know what you mean by the "OS" i am running.

4. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

OS means Operating System = vesion of windows.

Since it is a Dell, then you can a) test the RAM b) go to the link I posted and read about the video card and try what was done there or c) contact Dell, if the computer is still under warranty and it turns out to be bad CPU (central processing unit which means your computer chip).

5. tgollinger

tgollinger Private E-2

This won't help you, but in case anyone else finds this thread, I have a Dell and got the same message. However, I had just added RAM and it turns out I didn't have one of them snapped in tight--now it works just fine. So, for me, it was a RAM issue, as one of the others had suggested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds