Audio driver missing

Discussion in 'Software' started by Starday, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Starday

Starday Private E-2

I reinstalled Win XP on my PC and now I have no sound. I searched for driver and I found it (at least I think that it is the right one) but it simply wont work. Unfortunately, I find the same driver on 2 different places, and they say that this is the one, but it wont work with my machine. You are my last solution, help. Im sending you screenshot of Everest info, so you can see all that you want.

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/6419/35920058fv0.jpg

PS(the driver I found is wdm3516b_Cadenza)

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

3. Starday

Starday Private E-2

Is it my connection or this drivers cannot be downloaded?! When I click "Download Version 5.1.1.1002" or "Download Version A3.54a" I wait about a minute and than I get "The connection has timed out" message.
    I have tried several times today, but I still couldnt download it.
    Can you download it?

4. Starday

Starday Private E-2

I found these drivers on other sites. I will try them tonight and Ill tell you the results tomorrow.
    Bye

5. Starday

Starday Private E-2

It is all right now! Thank you very much!!!!

6. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi yes sorry, missed your reply above, yes I could download them but EPOX like ASUS have very tempermental servers at times, but very glad you managed to get the drivers elsewheres and they work.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds