major problem with normaliz.dll

Discussion in 'Software' started by bcu28, Jul 1, 2008.

1. bcu28

bcu28 Private E-2

i recently downloaded IE7 and have this problem. Could not start windows because it cant find normaliz.dll. Well I was able to get a copy of normaliz.dll and put it into the windows system 32 folder. This did not help. I then ran a system restore. This did not help. I have followed all of the instructions on this forum with no results. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this? Oh I also tried to reload windows xp. Now if the xp disk is in the drive the computer starts ok (with none of the installed programs though) With out the disk it boots to the problem. Arghh!

2. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

Searching through old post here with the same problem, I stumbled across this solution which worked for several people
    This will uninstall IE7, follow the uninstall directions.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds