Company of Heroes

Discussion in 'Software' started by Fred_G, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

What is up with this 'game'? I installed it last night, let it update for 45 mins or so and went to bed. Tried it again today, and as far as I have gotten is... more freakin' patches... Have not even played the game yet.

24 out of 77MB... :zzz How long does it update/patch? Or is that the game?

E

2. Anagarika

Anagarika Private E-2

The patches are huge. It should take you from 1.x up to 2.01 version.

I can't remember how big, but even after downloading, it takes a while while installing the patches. The 2.01 version will allow you to play against those who have Opposing front.

The game is good!

3. VoiD

VoiD Corporal

no this game is NOt good..... its awesome! opposing fronts has made great improvements to the already great CoH before it

yeah the patching does take a while as they are big but stick with it, it will be worth it :cool

4. bodybag219

bodybag219 Private E-2

Have to agree with what others have said especially Void, its a truly amazing RTS and it will be worth the wait ie patches.

My bro has gone out and bought CoH and OF today and he will be in the same patching boat as you.

Cheers and gl hf with CoH

bodybag

5. whoay35

whoay35 Private First Class

It takes some serious work to get into this game though, especially if you are going to play online. You're going to have to play for a while to get comfortable with hot keys and how your unites perform because you know that other people will be up to speed with those things when you log on to play.

Awesome game though, I really like it. I struggled because I didn't have enough time to play and really become competent. However, the single player campaign is still really cool and worth playing. Speaking of....I need to get back into it! :D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds