Internet problem with new build

Discussion in 'Software' started by IMSA, Jul 3, 2008.

1. IMSA

IMSA Private First Class

I'm in the process of swapping out an ABIT IC7-G MOBO to a ABIT IP35 Pro. The system is up and running and all was well until last night. Last night I was able to use web site icons to access different web sites but after an hour or so my system crashed twice. I restarted in the "last known configuration that worked" mode and all was well. This morning I clicked on an icon to assess the web and a blank screen came up with "Microsoft Internet Explorer" at the top but that was it, then another blank "Microsoft Internet Explorer screen appeared over the first one. The blank screens were difficult to close. I have internet access as my emails are being updated in Outlook Express and the Weather Channel web site that shows the current temp starts during start up but that's it.

I did install a program that had me back up my system first and thay may be the problem. How do I access where my system was backed up to to start from that point again?

Thanks
    IMSA

2. IMSA

IMSA Private First Class

Nevermind, I did a system restore and all is fine now.

IMSA

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds