Which is the Deepest and safest Registry Cleaner ?

Discussion in 'Software' started by jassu, Jul 6, 2008.

1. jassu

jassu Private E-2

Want to know which one is the best. I think here are many Professional Peoples that know better about this one...This is why i ask...

Thank you for your Attention

2. Cordialis

Cordialis MajorGeek

I agree. That was the safe list in it's entirety. You can benefit from running both.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2008
  3. bigbazza

bigbazza R.I.P. 14/12/2011 - Good Onya Geek

Deepest and safest in one program is not always achievable. :cry
    The best thing to do when fiddling with your Registry, is to have a really recent registry backup, before you start.

One I recommend is Erunt 1.1j
    http://www.majorgeeks.com/download1267.html
    This can be setup to make up a daily Registry backup each day you start your PC, automatically. If anything goes wrong you can restore that day's Registry backup. That is how I have mine setup. You have to remember to delete your old Registry backups, otherwise they grow like topsy. ;)

I use CCleaner as others do. I also use Advanced WindowsCare v2 Personal 2.8 daily. There is also a new version, Advanced WindowsCare 3 Beta 2.02.
    Both available from MG.

Bazza

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds