Where to go for Vista help?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Janet Sullivan, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Janet Sullivan

Janet Sullivan Private E-2

I've used Major Geeks for several years now and had so much help. Now, I'm trying to find a forum that can help equally as much with understanding some foul-ups that I've probably created in my new Vista. Any ideas out there of where to go? vistaforum isn't working for me--they don't answer! Thanks a lot.rolleyes

2. Cordialis

Cordialis MajorGeek

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2008
  3. Janet Sullivan

OK--I'll try -- thanks.

4. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Hmm, lot's of good Vista people here, Halo is an MVP who knows it very well and I'm sure who can easily help you Janet.

5. Janet Sullivan

That's one of my problems--something has happened in Word and all of the 'save' formats have done something weird and I can't save! I'll print it however.

6. Janet Sullivan

Notepad worked. Thanks to both of you--I'll go forth and try not to get more frustrated! Happy summer.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds