Missing network icon

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by nenno, Jul 17, 2008.

1. nenno

nenno Private E-2

I am flummoxed, re-installed windows and now cannot see the network icon, went into device manager it seems properly installed, you can see the network set up there, it is an on board network card... agh pleeze can someone point me right... the mobo is a foxconn (I know) 671 mx, have downloaded the driver off the internet...??

2. nenno

nenno Private E-2

ao hoq soes worj

3. Novice

Novice MajorGeek

Go into Control Panel, click on Network Connections. Right click on the Local Area Connection and choose properties. Close to the bottom of the menu is an option to display connection when connected, place a tick mark in the box and that should solve your problem! :) Welcome to Major Geeks!

Last edited: Jul 17, 2008

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds