Do NOT EVER buy anything from egoodz

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by squeakytoy, Aug 6, 2008.

1. squeakytoy

squeakytoy Private E-2

I'm sure you all know this already, but I thought I'd get the word out just in case. Avoid Egoodz for purchasing computer equipment. They screwed up my order completely, and even after the order was canceled, and nothing was delivered to me, I have still been trying for a month to get the charge reversed. I did a little searching and found that this happens a lot. I think they're a small operation, buying things from ebay and reselling them as refurbished or new, and just have no ability to run the business.

I can't believe how stupid I was. I will only buy from reputable computer salespeople from now on.:boxing (it was an external hard drive BTW)

cheers,
    Beth

2. Bold Eagle

Bold Eagle MajorGeek

You should ensure you report such an incident to your Local, State or Federal Govt. I did with a dodgy retailer, informed their State Govt "Fair Trading and Practices Dept" or something to that effect and had my refund within 2-3 days. I politely informed the dodgy retailer that I had contacted the Govt authorities and that got them moving very swiftly.

3. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

4. yamatosoul

yamatosoul Private E-2

In case they haven't resolved this issue for you yet, I suggest filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I've done this twice with unscrupulous internet merchants, and I got my refund promptly. Here's the link:

http://welcome.bbb.org/

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds