Website ad management situation

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Keyser Soze, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Corporal

i really didnt know where to put this but this seems ok, i got contacted vt sineibe iferubg ne $50 a month to put ad links at the footer of each page, seems easy enough but there is a script i have to put in the site in both the main site and the forums

now heres what i dont get, every legit site that ive worked with on any type ads or affiliate/commision has wanted my tax info because its earnings and needs to be reported, except this one

so im thinking what if this is a trojan hourse, maybe theres something hidden in there to use my server as a spam bot, or to gain access to it

anyone heard of this tupe "scam" before? and can anyone look the files over and see if they find anything harmful

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds