New to this site and have a computer problem!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by scotgal68, Aug 17, 2008.

1. scotgal68

scotgal68 Private E-2

Ok so not so very tech savy...but I am losing my mind! :eek:
    Every time I click on my mouse - it double clicks. (happens about 90% of the time) For instance, when I click to close an open email, it closes the email then also closes down outlook....aaahhhhhhh! When I choose a site from my favs...it opens and immediatly closes it again.....please help!! (Have checked the mouse settings already! )

2. Appzalien

Appzalien Staff Sergeant

Its time to buy a new mouse. They're not that expensive, having a spare is always a good idea, and if the new mouse does the same thing then you will know its the system and not the mouses switch. If your short on cash borrow one to test with and post back the results.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds