Second Terminal Server not picking up profile

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by hankyknot, Aug 22, 2008.

1. hankyknot

hankyknot Corporal

We have just installed a second Terminal Server (TS02) which will eventually replace the first Terminal Server (TS01).

While all users can log on to the both TS01 & TS02 they get different profiles for each one.

I have gone into the active directory on the Domain Controller (DC01) and set the all paths in both Profile and Terminal Server Profile to point to C:\Documents & Settings\username but the problem persists.

No matter where I look I cant find if there is anywhere on TS01 or TS02 to direct profiles.

I found information on the TSPROF /Q command which wshould give me the profile path for a given user but I'm struggling with the syntax and cant find any examples.

I have tried
    TSPROF /Q username
    but I get bad syntax messages.

Some advice on mapping teh profile effectively or an example of the syntax for TSPROF would be greatly appreciated.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds