MacBook Pro Overheats, causing a fatal freeze.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by JohnNitro, Aug 23, 2008.

1. JohnNitro

JohnNitro Private First Class

I had recently had problems with my MacBook Pro overheating and causing it to freeze immediately. So I took it into Melrose Mac to get it diagnosed and they told me I need to send it into apple to get the Logic Board replaced; However, when I asked if there was any damage done to the logic board they replied saying there was none. They stated my Logic book caused the computer to freeze(the shut down) and did not tell me wether or not it was the cause of the excess heat. I want to take matters into my own hand because I am fed up with getting the run around from lazy techs.

I want to know if there has been similiar issues to this and if any one could help me resolve my problem.
    -Matt

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds