Compaq Evo N800w

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by randhlmn, Dec 27, 2008.

1. randhlmn

randhlmn Private E-2

This laptop does power on, the HDD spins, the fans are working...yet no display. I think I need to replace trhe backlight. Does anyone know where I can get instructions for replacing the backlight/inverter and where I can purchase them as well. I've looked on ebay but couldn't find anything for this model.

Thanks a bunch...:-D

2. Canopic

Canopic Private E-2

Maybe I'm too late, but I can point you to a cheap source of all parts and to the free maintenance manual which describes disassembly and assembly. If you can be specific about what parts you want to buy, then I can give you answers specific to those. I have this info because I own an evo n800w myself. Cheers

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds