Help problem with Sound Blaster Audigy

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Quark_, Dec 31, 2008.

1. Quark_

Quark_ Private E-2

Hi
    I have new Creative SB0570VP Sound Blaster Audigy SE 7.1
    I do allot of video recording with Windows Movie Maker and other apps.
    As with many Creative cards the line in also serves as digital out.
    By default from a cold boot its set to digital out, so if I record anything there is no sound, so I have to go into the recording part of the mixer and chose mic then line in, then there will be sound on the recording. This is a major pain, especially when I forget to do that and end up with no sound on the video.

I dont use and I dont want digital output at all. I want to use that jack ONLY for line in.

I do have the latest drivers, and from what I read this is a driver problem Creative has know about for 2 years and has done nothing about.:cry

What I need is a small program I can drop into the startup folder that will toggle mic then line in at start up. I sure many others would like to have that too.

Can some one point me to one??
    Could someone make me one??
    thanks

My OS XP Home SP3

Last edited: Dec 31, 2008

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds