Blue Screen Errors - URGENT

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by SotheVolke, Jan 2, 2009.

1. SotheVolke

SotheVolke Private E-2

Ive been having bluescreen errors for a LONG time now, It's driving me crazy, And I'd be really grateful if someone could help me. My error is the same every time, Ill copy and paste the report:

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
    Locale ID: 2057
    Files that help describe the problem
    Mini120408-02.dmp
    sysdata.xml
    Version.txt
    View a temporary copy of these files
    Warning: If a virus or other security threat caused the problem, opening a copy of the files could harm your computer.
    Extra information about the problem
    BCCode: 50
    BCP1: E5010E1E
    BCP2: 00000000
    BCP3: 928E624F
    BCP4: 00000002
    OS Version: 6_0_6001
    Service Pack: 1_0
    Product: 768_1

My operating system is:
    AMD Athlon(64) X2 Dual Core Processor 4200+ 2.20 GHz
    1GB Ram
    NVIDIA GeForce 7500 LE

Any help would be hugely appreciated, Im likely to forget I posted here, so if someone does have an idea, please email me on whizz-kiddo@hotmail.co.uk

I have posted on so many sites, and noone has helped, this is my last option before a factory restore, PLEASE help! Oh, and my pc is Vista...If that means much!

2. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

If you could post the exact wording of the blue error itself, it would be very helpful. I did some quick searching at the Microsoft web site using the info you provided above, and found nothing. We need the exact error number (they look like 0x000000ED for example) and the message (they look like "IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" for example) and any file name listed in the error. It would also be helpful if you could post exactly what you're doing on the PC before the crash: it happens right at boot up, while gaming, while surfing, it's totally random, etc

3. pclover

pclover MajorGeek

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds