Whats up?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by »S3000NX«, Jan 3, 2009.

1. »S3000NX«

»S3000NX« Private E-2

hello, im new here. just wanted to show my system.

its a compaq s3000nx. its doesnt have much except a PNY GeForce MX440 card, SB Audigy SE, a few extra fans, 512 megs of ram and 1 GB of ram in the mail. does anyone have or have expeirence with this case? any mods? ive not been able to find much info on this case so its probably not that popular, i like it because of its simple look. i dont really like all the modern designs. i like simplicity.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][
    [​IMG]

2. »S3000NX«

»S3000NX« Private E-2

got my Gig of ram today. its awesome

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..
    Is that dust i see tut tut:-D

4. »S3000NX«

»S3000NX« Private E-2

yes its got some dust buildup. ive been meaning to dust it out but inever get around to it:innocent

5. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

I like the little fan on the hard drive. Some cable management would help make it look much better inside, and give you a little better airflow.

Some before and after picts in here http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=176546 :-D

You might get some matching faceplates for the optical drives.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds