Arggh no signal after vga reinstall!!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by butchergav, Apr 3, 2009.

1. butchergav

butchergav Private E-2

Any help plz...

About a week ago my vga overheated and burnt out (not overclocking btw) anyhow i replaced with a 9800gtx and all was fine, installed and been working ok until today when i took it out and put on an accelero cooling sytem on the card (to stop any future overheating)

The accelero was a bit big so the only thing i did was take out my sata plugs (two hard drives) and put them in empty sata connecters below the two that they were in (thinking that would be ok) but powered back up and the screen isnt getting any input (no input displayed on screen) Ive tried the card with the sata connections back to original also tried with out the accelero system also tried another monitor and monitor cable but still no input!

The fans are all burring away on the motherboard (and vga) but the harddrive dosen't seem to be making any noises or lights?

Wins Vista
    9800gtx
    intel dual core 2.6ghz
    4gb ram

2. butchergav

butchergav Private E-2

Anyone help plz? :(

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds