Looking for a good online bookmarking site

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by cindysnoopy, Apr 5, 2009.

1. cindysnoopy

cindysnoopy Shotgun!

Hi guys, long time no see! I've been working from several different computers recently and missing the bookmarks on my home computer. I know there are sites out there that will store your bookmarks online so you can access them anywhere, but does anyone have suggestions of which one is the best/safest?

I've considered going through google toolbar, but I'm assuming that I'd then need google toolbar on every computer I'm working on and that's not an option. Is my assumption correct?

I've also looked at MyBookmarks.com, but there isn't much info on how it works. Am I going to be downloading something? How does it export the bookmarks, etc.

Is there something else out there that's great (and free) that I just haven't come across yet?

So, I turn to you, my dear geeks. Thanks for any advice you can give.

-Cindy

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi Cindy

Hope you and family are all well?

As for question, try this one i use

http://favorites.live.com/ (online favorites and simple to use and accessable by any PC with internet connection)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds