cant find drivers for three objects after OS new install

Discussion in 'Software' started by Brent Nelson, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Brent Nelson

Brent Nelson Private E-2

i recently installed a new hard drive and reinstalled the OS and I have three pieces of equipment that are not being recognized. I have run an everest report and I have a printscreen of the items not being recognized. Any help with what I have provided would be great, or If I need to supply more info, please advise.

Attached Files:

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

PCI Simple Coms is the Modem
    Ethernet is networking
    VGA is gfx card

All the drivers for your model Dell D610 are here install the Chipset one first and as you have an Intel Chipset its the Intel one, then reboot

Install the VGA one which is the Ati x300, then the network driver which is the Broadcom one, the Modem is this Conextant one

3. Brent Nelson

Brent Nelson Private E-2

Thanks a bunch. It fixed the issues, except for the PCI device. Any other ideas?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds