Insert correct disk error

Discussion in 'Software' started by KimIsMe, Aug 4, 2009.

1. KimIsMe

KimIsMe Private E-2

Hi,

I've been playing age of empires II the conquerors for quite some time now and over the past week or so its been crashing/freezing up previously it had slight skipping moments like it was having issues running the back ground music to the game and tonight it crashed/froze for about 5 mins longest to record so far, anyway i had to do a ctrl, alt, delete, to get out of the game and the whole computer froze up so then i had to shut the whole pc down using the safe shut down button and now when im trying to reload the game im getting an error saying please insert the correct disc even though the correct disc is inserted im hoping my disc drive hasnt decided to blow up on me rolleyes, anyways help appreciated many thanks.

2. Mimsy

Mimsy Superior Imperial Queen of the MG Games Forum

Do you get the same error from any other game you try to play? Can you play DVDs or CDs without problems? Check the disc for scratches as well, and look on your drive manufacturer's website if there is a firmware upgrade.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds