To many installers

Discussion in 'Software' started by Hacked, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Hacked

Hacked Private First Class

Well let me get started by saying, "It's a wonderful day in the neighborhood." Now for my inquiry. I have downloaded and installed a program, well almost, after downloading the program I ran into a couple of issues the first is when istallin the installer get to a point in the initialization process then hangs and goes no further. Okay, pretty much the problem, so out of curiosity I go to add remove programs a there are four instances of the program installer, I have tried to remove each and every one of them but all I get is a flicker and they seem to stay or be inbedded somehow. Can anyone give me some suggestion on what could be done to remedy this situation?

2. Hacked

Hacked Private First Class

Windows XP Professional x64 2003, Sevice Pack 2, Adobe Soundbooth CS4. When I say installer I may not be correct there is a monitor with disk, beside the program name.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds